- RESPONSIBLE OF THE TREATMENT OF YOU PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data has been added in our database, owned by GRUP FOCOMIN SL (from now on SENCIES) with registered number B-080224214 and address at Plaça Francesc Macià 4, 1-2, 08021 Barcelona to perform all the actions necessary to manage our customer relationship with you.
- PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT AND LEGAL BASE
At SENCIES we’ll treat your data with the purpose of:
- Sent you our newsletter which will be always personalized and adapted to your interests.
- Answer you queries about our products, services or any other request you may address to us.
In any event, we’ll treat your personal data on a legal base because you have given us your previous consent.
- YOUR RIGHTS AS OWNER OF YOUR PERSNAL DATA
At SENCIES we make it easy and quick for you to change you settings or unsubscribe from our newsletter by adding a link at the foot of every newsletter.
In addition, you have the right to access, rectify, limit the use, oppose or cancel your personal data by sending an email to email@example.com or in writing with the reference “LOPD” addressed to Plaça Francesc Macià 4, 1-2, 08021 Barcelona specifying the right you wish to exercise.
Also, you have the right to claim to Agencia Española de Protección de Datos www.agpd.es, which is Spain’s control agency in these matters.
- YOUR OBLIGATION TO PROVIDE TRUTHFUL DATA AND KEEP IT UPDATE
You’re responsible to provide exact and truthful data, and to keep it up to date by informing us of any change. SENCIES is not responsible of incorrect, inaccurate, or out of date information on your personal data we have on you which you have provided.
- CONSERVATION CRITERIA OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
SENCIES will keep your personal data until you don’t revoke the consent you have given us to use it or during the necessary years to meet our legal requirements.
- CONTACT US THROUGH OUR DPO
If you wish to contact with our Personal Data Manager (DPO) for any query or doubt you might have you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or write a letter under the subject “LOPD” addressed to Plaça Francesc Macià 4, 1-2, 08021 Barcelona.